Friday, December 18, 2009

Ty D.I.Y. Edition in the world....

We have been super busy these past few weeks packing up holiday orders. There are Ty D.I.Y. Edition curtains in (or on route to) almost all of the 50 US states, Denmark, Germany, Italy...

With each Ty D.I.Y. Edition that we send out from our Grain Shop, we include a little note asking those who feel like sharing to send us a photo (to shop@graindesign.com) of their custom designs and illustrations. We just got our first photo (above) back from Meredith in Australia.

Meredith wrote quotes from literature and poetry all over her Ty. In her email, she wrote that she was, "influenced by my mum, who had loved all the study notes I had stuck onto our bathroom mirror for my final high school exams".

Her text includes quotes from Oscar Wilde, Dylan Thomas, W.B. Yeats and more...

Thanks so much for sharing Meredith!! We hope to see many more photos from Ty D.I.Y. Edition artists in the future.

No comments: