Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Timberland's EarthKeeper Hero!!


Good News! I've been recruited by Timberland as an Earthkeeper Hero for 2009!  What does this mean?  Well, Timberland has partnered with a social network called Changents.com to develop the Earthkeeper Heroes program.  Together, they are "talent-scouting" around the world for six high-potential green agents of change from Generation Y and providing a promotional/consumer engagement engine to "break" these individuals onto the global environmental scene.  I am one of the six! 

The objective is for Timberland to position its Earthkeeper brand and ethos as a vehicle that helps individuals become the catalysts of environmental change around the world.  For me this means more horsepower to drive exposure for my work in Design for Social Entrepreneurship at RISD and my upcoming summer project! 

Please check out my story area on Changents and if you care to stay updated on my adventures, "back" me

No comments: